- Fire and forget property animation - allows you to easily time and program animations in object space.
- Physics Integration - 2D games will feature Farseer Physics 3.0.
- The ability to easily combine normal animation with physics based animation.
- Documentation and examples.
- Scripting - create scripts and run your game without recompiling.
- SunBurn integration - harness the power of SunBurn for your game.
- Animated sprites - easily setup frame based animation with sprite sheets.
- Key frame animation - easily setup complex paths for objects to follow.
- XML based loading and saving.
- Editors - one editor combines everything into a productive workhorse
- Collision shapes - define, decompose, fine-tune.
- Entities - combine sprites, collision shapes, scripts, and more.
- Levels - easily place entities, triggers, and more.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Currently, SecondDegreeBurn's goals are to provide are stable easy method of creating 2.5D SunBurn powered games. Here is a detailed list of what is likely to be included.